Thursday, January 08, 2009

What Does the World of Bible Teachers Look Like?

Can you help me with a project?

I'm trying to understand more about Bible teachers and situations they face. (This helps me create better training materials for everyone!)

Could you take 90 seconds and fill out a quick survey form for me?

I simply want to know how many people you're teaching, the kinds of people you teach, your years of teaching experience, and your role.

The survey does ask for your name, but all the information will be kept confidential except in group summary form.

Go here to fill it out, it's very fast: http://tinyurl.com/BibleTeacherSurvey

I will share the results I collect next week -- that way you can compare your situation to the whole group's.

Thanks in advance for your help!

http://tinyurl.com/BibleTeacherSurvey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glenn,

I am writing about purchasing services i have been unable to obtain. I purchased the "Teaching the Jesus Way" program but was unable to download the information. I saved the download page however it appears I no longer have access. Can you help me? If I am not able to retrive it I would like to get a refund of my $75.

Thank yo

Missy

Glenn said...

Missy, please contact me at info@teachtochangelives.com so we can work this out. I do not have a record of your email address. Thanks,

Glenn