Sunday, December 21, 2008

Challenges, Predictions, and Plans for 2009

I made a free video for you, outlining:

1. Observations about the challenges (and opportunities they create) for Bible teachers
2. Four predictions for 2009 (I'm not a prophet, but will make these forecasts)
3. What you need to do to prepare for 2009
4. What I'll be working for in 2009

The video is sectioned into 4 chapters that total about 27 minutes; they will play consecutively, but you can click on the left side bar to jump around.

2009 Challenges, Predictions, and Plans

The video should start playing automatically.

Let me share some humorous notes about the video. I shot this early this morning, so I look kinda like Zoltar from the planet Xenedomokra. I looked even more like Zoltar the first time, when I had my eyeglasses on -- with the reflections off the lens I looked like a pasty-faced battery-powered robot with glowing white and blue eyes, the kind that say, "Take me to your leader." So now you get to see me squint while I'm scanning my notes. And if you hear some wind noises, that's because it's -6F and windy here in Iowa this morning!

Though I may look goofy (God knew I couldn't handle being an attractive male), I am completely serious about these challenges and opportunities.

2009 Challenges, Predictions, and Plans

Do you agree with my predictions? I'm interested in your feedback, so please comment below!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glen I am aFill the Gap Pastor when someone needs one I am there... I think you are right on the nose with small groups..So may the Lord Bless you and your Ministry. Pastor Mike in Rural Kansas

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on your predictions, how glorious it would be if we all shared our lesson plans. I had some difficulty hearing all of video therefore I can't comment any further. Min. Kim