Monday, July 21, 2008

Teaching Tips -- They Work!

Sharing two responses I've received in the past two days:

Wanda tried my suggestions about using a hymnal for devotion time, and then used a hymn as part of the class:
"Now , Glen, this tip brings me great joy!
About three months ago while
praying, studying,
and preparing for 7-9 year olds Sunday School
I found
such a hymn..... then I sang
it to the class that Sunday.
Know which
one it was......"I Surrender All".
Well they were so amazed. Never
- had a teacher sang to the class.
Midweek Praise and worship was much
the same with hymn "prayers"
we all know, " Jesus loves the little children",
Jesus loves Me".

It improved our relationship....
changed their behavior and participation."

Elmer writes about the value of using what he's learning:
"It's a big help Glenn, from now, I start reading in a loud voice and I've seen
already the improvement of my speech.
I do more interaction in my teaching,
manage my time always, and coaching my co-teachers on how to become more
effective in their teaching.
I'm planning now to buy a bible with a large
margin and some of the teaching tools.
I praise God for directing me to your
site and in giving me this ebook.
Thanks also for your coaching
continuously."

Way to go, Wanda and Elmer! Keep on teaching to change lives. If you're interested in taking your teaching up to a whole new level, go here.

No comments: