Monday, February 12, 2007

Are You Ready to Become a Master at Asking Questions?

I'm making great information available Tuesday, February 13th.

It's an audio lesson that is stuffed with the best information available today for Bible teachers on how to use questions effectively.

You'll learn:

* the reality of how our minds work -- so you can work with someone's mind, not against it
* the three key principles about using questions for powerful teaching
* 12 practical strategies you can use right away (with specific examples)

Except for prayer, there is NOTHING more powerful for turbo-charging your teaching than using great questions to facilitate dialogue and learning. That's why it is so important that you absorb and practice what I will teachyou.

In fairness I need to tell you that I have talked aboutsome of this material before.

But... there is also information here that I have NEVER shared before publicly. I'll also explain a special bonus opportunity onTuesday. I've never done this before, but am confident you're going to get a lot out of it.

No comments: