Friday, June 13, 2008

Message from Pastor Laurence

I wanted to share this message from Pastor Laurence in Belfast, Ireland, to encourage all of us to remain true to our calling from the Lord.


Hi Glenn.
Pastor Laurence here. Yes I am enjoying your course, and I always look forward to your readings. Your reading plan for going through the Psalms and Proverbs is very good. I intend to bring it into my church. I pastor a little church is East Belfast. I'M sure you heard of the troubles in Northern Ireland. Well The Upper Room Church is situated in the middle of the most troublesome area. We have had bullets shot through our windows, paint graffiti sprayed all over the walls, car windscreens broken, foul language painted on the doors, and much more. If the church was filled to capacity it would hold 90 people, our congregation is between 15-25. It is a very hard location, but God has me there. It is not a rich church, I don't get a wage from it, but God meets my needs somehow. Thank you for what you are doing on behalf of our most gracious Lord. May you continue to do what you are doing for Him. Thank You and May the Lord bless all your loved ones and bring to pass all your visions
and dreams you have for Him.
Pastor Laurence Belfast





May our Lord continue to bless your teaching ministry! Be a stalwart teacher.


No comments: