Tuesday, June 03, 2008

50 Years and Going Strong

I received this wonderful email yesterday:

I have been teaching Sunday School for 50 years since 1958 and I truly wish I
had access to these materials back then, however I am thankful to have them now.
These materials and guides are wonderful. Thank you so much for letting us take
a peek.
I am 74 and will be teaching a series in a Bible group of
primetimers. I am used to the Sunday School setting but this will be a far
larger group. More comments for more intense learning. I am so
looking forward to it.
Please pray that the Lord will continue to prepare me
as well as the group.
In His Service,
Diana Cofield

(Diana gave me permission to share her email.)

Way to go, Diana! It's encouraging to see how God's faithful servants are engaged in teaching ministries around the world, loving people and encouraging them. May the Lord bless Diana's teaching ministry and yours, for years and years, for His glory!

No comments: