Thursday, June 21, 2007

Watch Over My Shoulder and Learn!

Yesterday I wrote about how you can learn basic original language word study skills with the "hardware store" model. Get help from a trusted guide who knows what to do, what not to do, and what tools and materials work best.

In my experience the best way to teach someone how to look up Hebrew and Greek word meanings is to show them. It doesn't work to say"Just use XYZ reference book." Or "the SuperDuper Computer Bible makes it easy." But if I show it to them, they'll get it quickly.
And then we can talk about how (and how not!) to use this information in their Bible lessons.

As I mentioned yesterday, there are thousands of Bible teachers who don't know this critical skill. They're missing a lot. ManyBible teachers "sort-of" do this, but don't get it right.

I really, really would like to change this! But I can't work one-on-one with everyone.
So I made over 40 minutes of video that you can watch. It's like looking over my shoulder as I work.

This is the fastest and best way to get started in Hebrew and Greek word studies. Period.

You can watch a 4 minute sample of the instruction here:

http://www.teachtochangelives.com/SampleHG/

More good news: all the software you need to do original language word studies is free.

So all you need is the knowledge and skill to use the software. And that's *precisely* what you'll get from these videos, quickly andeasily.

You can get the videos starting Tuesday, June 26th.

No comments: