Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Free Lesson : Teach the Jesus Way

Later in August I'm going to be releasing an updated version of "Teach the Jesus Way," our intensive training course on using questions, story, and dialogue to teach powerfully and effectively -- as Jesus did.

Leading up to that I plan to share a lot of related information. I have only one requirement: you need to "raise your hand" and let me know you're interested. This is easy to do! Just go to this web page, enjoy the three minute video, and sign up to receive the first audio lesson and transcript free.

Go there now, enjoy the video, and sign up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the first lesson in Teaching the Jesus Way but also see that your other material would give me information that would be extremely helpful. I'm looking forward to learning more about this.

Glenn said...

Great, Dee! There are links to a number of other helpful resources at http://www.teachtochangelives.com/baproducts.htm