Thursday, October 26, 2006

"The Great Bible Teacher Collection" Almost Ready!

I have a new product coming -- I call it "The Great Bible Teacher Collection." I'm making practically all the information I've created for Bible teachers available as one package, PLUS some never-before-released videos. Since Christmas is coming, there's a special bonus available if you purchase by Nov 14th. I will send you all the information on two complimentary CDs; one is for you, and one is to give away as a Christmas gift!

You can get more information here, including a free bonus of the audio message from a seminar I did recently on "Bible Teaching to Change Lives." I encourage you to sign up today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I the first one to find this AWESOME blog? or do others just not comment? THANK YOU SO much for sharing this information. I have been struggling with my teaching, knowing that I'm not the best I can be, but didn't know, other than pray and study more, how to pull it together to be exciting and challenging. I pray you are blessed as you are blessing. In Jesus name. karen