Monday, July 04, 2005

What Bible study tools are the best for you?

Great Bible teaching begins with great Bible study.

But there's a lot of confusion about what tools are thebest to help teachers like you study the Bible. I put together a 12-page report that gives you a checklist on the best Bible study tools for your library.There's only one essential tool, and three tools youshould have. I tell you exactly WHY these are the best. I also give you my recommendations on some other usefulbut not essential tools you might consider.

Check it out at http://www.teachtochangelives.com/toolschecklist.pdf

One of the most important things I try to do in thisreport is put the use of these tools in context. There's alot of marketing "hype" out there designed to make youthink you'll become SUPER Bible TEACHER if you just get this.

I'm only recommending tools that are going to help sharpenYOU. I believe that YOU are the tool that God uses tochange lives.

Also, in this report I explain the fundamental problemwith most study Bibles and computer Bible programs. I'm notopposed to anyone using these, but I'm got some specificrecommendations about HOW to use them.

Again, this free report is at
http://www.teachtochangelives.com/toolschecklist.pdf

No comments: